OMI uses sophisticated methods to get through the hurdles and restrictions imposed on media consumption in authoritarian regimes.
- data science, machine learning
- political and social psychology
- behavioral sciences
- cultural anthropology
- digital marketing & message delivery
1. Segmenting population according to socio-demographic and emotional profiles, attitudes and political affiliation.
2. Targeting with personalized messages and unique cultural symbols for each segment, using multi-channel approach (SMS, emails, social media, phone calls, physical letters, even leaflets)
3. Measuring the effectiveness of our campaigns:
a.) sentiment analysis (machine learning)
b.) opinion polls, psychological studies, focus groups
c.) performance metrics (CTRs, Open Rates), search query trends
4. Making adjustment and improving the narratives and messages iteratively for better effect